Mailercloud is an email automation tool based in London. It is a powerful all-in-one tool that provides effective solutions for rapid business growth. It has expanded to become one of the largest and most extensive cloud-based email services that resolve the task of reliably delivering emails on behalf of companies and customers.
We are currently seeking a customer-centric, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Analyst is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our customers by ensuring their satisfaction, leading them to strong renewals and growth opportunities. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues, and over time serve as a trusted Mailercloud advisor. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. The Customer Success Analyst works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Product Development, and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Accounts Management
Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi with excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive-level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Well-organized, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategies with their assigned customer accounts.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Mailercloud effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Mailercloud and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Finance, Operations, and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Development
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth with Mailercloud
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Mailercloud
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage.
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns regarding the use of Mailercloud, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department