JOB DESCRIPTION: DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
If accountability is one of your core values, if you are willing to acknowledge your mistakes and learn from it, here we are, Mailercloud.
Mailercloud is an email automation tool based in London. It is a powerful all-in-one tool that provides effective solutions for rapid business growth. We have expanded to become one of the largest and most extensive cloud-based email services that resolve the task of reliably delivering emails on behalf of companies and customers.
We are looking for an eager and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate is responsible for growing revenue through digital media by designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities
- Report on all digital marketing campaigns’ performances across advertising platforms and measure ROI and KPIs
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Collaborate with content writers and designers to improve the users’ ad experience
- Utilize the solid analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Responsible for SEO and SMM efforts (keyword, image optimization etc…)
- Need to Collaborate with digital marketing agencies and partners
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience is required
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Experience with SEO and SMM
- Ability to work on the content for social media posts, ad copies, ad descriptions & ad campaigns
- Ability to work on content rewriting and deriving landing page content from best practices
- Experience with LinkedIn ads, Google ads, Email marketing
- Experience in content writing for social media ads, posts and strong content rewriting skills for campaigns/landing pages
- Excellent writing, verbal, and collaboration skills