JOB DESCRIPTION: CUSTOMER SUCCESS OFFICER
If accountability is one of your core values, if you are willing to acknowledge your mistakes and learn from it, here we are, Mailercloud.
Mailercloud is an email automation tool based in London. It is a powerful all-in-one tool that provides effective solutions for rapid business growth. We have expanded to become one of the largest and most extensive cloud-based email services that resolve the task of reliably delivering emails on behalf of companies and customers.
We are currently seeking for a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Officer is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with our customers by ensuring their satisfaction, leading them to strong renewals and growth opportunities. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted Mailercloud advisor. This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. The Customer Success Officer works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Product Development and Finance teams to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Accounts Management
- Experience using prominent email marketing tools in the market
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi with excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer requirements
- Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a positive, customer-centric attitude. Provide proactive strategies with their assigned customer accounts.
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging Mailercloud effectively and finding value in our services
- Become an expert in Mailercloud and educate customers on the use and benefits of our products
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Sales, Product Development, Finance, Operations and other technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues
- Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Development
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of Mailercloud
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns regarding the use of Mailercloud, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed