If accountability is one of your core values, if you are willing to do the best you can to keep your commitments, here we are, Mailercloud:
Mailercloud (our product) is an email automation tool based in London. Mailercloud is a powerful all-in-one tool that provides effective solutions for rapid business growth. We have expanded to become one of the largest and most extensive cloud-based email services that resolve the task of reliably delivering emails on behalf of companies and customers. Please visit us: https://www.mailercloud.com/about-us
We are seeking an individual who has a passion for writing and has a desire to make an impact in their role. This position reports to the Technical Writer. You will gain valuable experience in writing for blogs, social media, and our website.
As a Technical Writer Intern, you will produce high-quality and understandable documentation with the goal to improve the success of Mailercloud.
- Communicate and collaborate with product developers and designers to understand Mailercloud
- Familiarity with the organization’s purpose and values to inspire ideas and content
- Analyze and manage existing and potential content
- Create high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate, and easy to use
- Produce and distribute content for tutorials to help end-users
- Research and collect feedback from developers and designers
- 2019/2020 B-Tech/B.E. graduates
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment