We are looking for a Sales Consultant with 4 years of IT Sales Experience
The ideal candidate will develop relationships with key accounts to maximize revenue and client retention. And act as a consultant by developing account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue.
- Provide general sales support (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations)
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Demonstrates exceptional customer-facing skills, the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical stakeholders
- Work independently with technical and business stakeholders Understand business problems and perform due diligence. Partner with the broader teams providing the best tools, support and solutions for the organization.
- Strong and confident in conducting presentations and technical sessions with the leadership teams.
- Providing thought leadership when applying methodologies, managing architectural project elements, and setting technical direction and training teams in using consulting techniques
- Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- 4+ years’ of sales consulting or business intelligence experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Product stack
- Strong Knowledge on SharePoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work