JD: Role and Responsibilities
Flutter is commonly used to design mobile apps and their Web counterparts, which often involves working in large teams and following the modern development paradigms.
- Have a basic understanding of Agile development and why it is necessary;
- Be able to write concise, well-documented (or self-documenting) code;
- Understand how to optimize client-facing software;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools;
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.
- Knowledge in mobile software development