Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0 + Framework, with Visual Studio 12 and above, classic ASP.NET/MVC/ .NET core with C#.
- Exp. In Web API (REST Web Services), Crystal report etc.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) , Design Patterns
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2012 and above-stored procedures., Complex Queries
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts
- The candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, responsible team player.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent academic background
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Professionalism and integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software technologies
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
Interested candidate can email your details with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org