TechBrein is looking for a passionate SEO Executive, having an outstanding creative thinking ability, to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Perform keyword research using authentic tools in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
2) Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
3) Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
4) Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
5) Implement link-building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
6) Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
7) Run Adwords campaigns after a thorough requirement gathering, keywords research & industry/location analysis.
8) Prepare SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing industry trends and developments.
9) Research and administer search engine marketing tools in support of clients’ search engine marketing strategy.
10) Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
11) Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
12) Prepare a detailed report for SEO & SEM to highlight performance, goals, and overall impact.
13) Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results.
14) Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Qualifications and Skills:
1) Graduate (any) with Training, Internship or Experience in the field..
2) 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
3) Proficiency in Digital Marketing & Analytics.
4) Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool.
5) Experience working with popular keyword tools including Google Adwords.
6) Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
7) Desired Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations.
ESI, PF, PL and Leisure trip allowance.
Interested candidates with relevant experience may apply by sending their job application along with their latest CV to [email@example.com]
For more details, please contact us at 0495-4054 888
We look forward to meeting you soon.