The Administrative Assistant will help coordinate all administrative functions in the office. He/She will provide support to the team for outreach and organizing on the different processes. You must have the capability to communicate with staff at all levels in a fast-paced ecosystem, sometimes under pressure, remaining adaptable, proactive, resourceful, and effective.
Examples of challenges you will help with:
- Assist all teams with administrative support
- Assist the executive team with scheduling meetings, expense reporting, travel arrangement, and other general tasks
- Assist in planning, organizing, and executing in-house, off-sites, parties, team activities, and all-hands meetings
- Assist in bookkeeping, documentation, litigation, and compliance management
- Answer and direct calls
- Maintain office supply inventory at all times
- Ensure meeting protocols are strictly adhered to
- Make outbound customer calls to potential clients and set up introductory sales meetings.
Skills we look forward to:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office/Google WorkPlace Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Finance Management
It does not matter if you can prove the skills required.