Job Description and Responsibilities
End to end SDLC from conceptualization to implementation, integration, and testing of Odoo 12 or greater (Open ERP) for the enterprise edition.
– Design and development of application tables, reports, and modules
– Encoding, testing and debugging applications
– Integrate software into the company’s ERP system and keep technical documentation for the same.
Skills Range: Job Duties
– Excellent knowledge in Python
– Odoo ERP Customization
– Experience in PostgreSQL database.
– Good knowledge of business processes especially Accounting will be preferred.
-Complete understanding of ERP and open source concepts.
-Good knowledge of Odoo Modules and its configuration
– Preferable Experience of working on Odoo Enterprise
– Understanding Business processes of client company
-Client requirements analysis and documentation
– Data migration and implementation of Odoo
– Coordination with client and timely delivery of project
– Odoo Certified Techno Functional Consultant will be preferred
– Able to handle customization on Odoo/OpenERP modules as per requirements
– Prepare documentation for application
– 4+ years of Odoo development experience with a proven track record of making technical decisions
– Experience in Unit/Integrated/User-Acceptance Testing – planning, documenting, and executing Unit/Integrated/User-Acceptance testing.
– Report knowledge with Dot matrix and laser printer
– Good analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Excellent communicator in both technical and non-technical contexts
– Planning: Ability to manage time and competing priorities. Developing the ability to accurately evaluate and estimate new tasks. Developing a planning skill set including providing management with accurate and timely status information.
Knowledge or experience in the following would be an advantage:
– Functional knowledge in HR, Payroll & accounting will be preferred.
– Experience working with third-party APIs
Generally we require:
– Excellent communication skills, internal and external
– Very good written and verbal command of English
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
– Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
– High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Write to us with your updated profile and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org