- Minimum 3 plus years experience required in Code Igniter
- Proficiency in designing applications ends to end with a focus on attention to detail.
- Candidates with a good online portfolio will be given priority
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and manage web applications, websites
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
- Participate in project & deployment planning
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive experience in PHP and MySQL
- Strong knowledge in OOP
- Exposure to MySQL DB as well as Java script frameworks such as jQuery.
*Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment *Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Demonstrable source control experience.
- 10 or more published websites in Code Igniter.
Job Type: Full-time
Email to email@example.com