We are looking for an PHP WordPress Developer to join our core IT team at Cybrosys Technologies! You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins . You need to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Basic understanding of Angular.js
- WordPress developers need to have an idea of both frontend and backend functionalities and a clear understanding of HTML and CSS3
- Should have a creative designing mind with a zeal to learn.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.